Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
10 years ago I was:
15 and had just gotten my learners permit!!
5 years ago I was:
Living in Brandon, Going to College, Working at Chancey Interiors.
1 year ago I was:
Doing about the same thing I am doing right now :)
5 things on my to do list today:
- Bathe Rage
- Finish the remaining two loads of laundry
- Pack for the weekend
- Clean the kitchen
- Go to Sleep!
5 snacks I enjoy:
- Minute Maid Juice Bars (purple or red)
- Chips and Salsa
- Ice Cream (with sprinkles)
- Pita Chips and Hummus
If I were a billionaire I would:
- Pay off all my Debt...
- Build a house and let Mom & Dad have theirs back :)
- Quit my Job!!!
- Give tons of money to Bayside and The Story of Jesus to build their buildings.
- Buy Since October a Bus :)
5 bad habits:
- Checking my email, myspace, and blogs all day long.
- Not exercising enough.
- Wasting Food (good one Brook) - My Mom can vouch for this one.
- Spending $$ on baby clothes.
- Eating Junk (even though I stay under 1000 calories)
5 places I have lived:
- Wauchula, FL - House in Knollwood
- Wauchula, FL - 219 Rainey Blvd
- Brandon, FL - Windermere, ghetto apartment
- Parrish, FL - Villa
(I have only lived in 4 places...)
5 jobs I have had:
- Daycare Worker - Faith Temple
- Nanny - Crawfords
- Nanny - Chanceys
- Childcare Worker - Bayside Community Church
- Interior Designer - Chancey Interior Design
No Pressure, but I would love to know more about:
Wednesday, May 7, 2008