"Enter his gates with Thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100: 4 & 5
I woke up this morning singing the old song "I will enter his gates with Thanksgiving in my heart..." Today, on this day where we all stop to reflect on the things we are thankful for, I am more aware of coming to God with a Thankful heart. I am so thankful for his goodness, love, and faithfulness. Here are just a few things I am Thankful for today...
- Jesus Christ, coming to earth to pay my debt, and for the relationship that allowed me to now have with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All of my life, thru every season, He has been a faithful God.
- Luke. He is my soul mate. My best friend. My home. What did I do to deserve this amazing man? He is my picture of Grace.
- My parents. My first support system. The people who believed in my from the day I was born.
- My sisters, Elizabeth, Ashleigh, and Emily. My first and best friends. The girls who made me "Aunt April" and gave me the greatest nieces and nephews ever!
- My Gran and Pop. They are another set of parents to me. They have helped ground me in my faith and make me who I am today.
- For my Graham Family. Being born into 1 great family is amazing enough, but being able to marry into another incredible family with an awesome mom, dad, sisters, brothers, nieces, and nephews, is a double blessing.
- Our friends. God has placed us in relationships with some of the greatest people on the planet.
- My ACME staff and coaches. These guys have supported me and believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself.
- Kristin and Krystle. The 2 best friends a girl could ask for. I can't believe I get to do life, and raise babies, with these incredible girls.
- Bayside. Every day I am amazed and humbled that God has placed me in this church with such amazing people. The fact that I have the opportunity to serve God in full time ministry here is more than I could have ever asked or imagined.
God help me to enter your gates, not just today, but everyday with a heart of Thanksgiving. For "you are good, your love endures forever, and your faithfulness through all generations."