Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bows, Bows, and More Bows!!!

Over the past 2-1/2 weeks I have made a RIDICULOUS amount of hairbows!! Emily and I are going to have a booth of baby items at Pioneer Park, so I am in the process of making some 500 hairbows, 50 (or more) headbands, and hairbows holders. Thus far I have made 154 of the medium to large bows shown above, and 165 of the small bows show in the collage below.
I have started attaching bows to some of the outfits that I have purchsed for my own future daughter :) Just so I am fully prepared with complete outfits when she arrives!

How precious is this candy corn outfit, complete with a candy corn bow!!
Tell me this bow is not ADORABLE!?!?!?

post signature


2 comments:

The Lourceys said...

I love it! I'm so excited, I'll have to blog about some of my stuff soon.

The Agarwals said...

Wow! That's a lot of hard work there girl! How fun!! Eden would be in Heaven if she saw all those hair bows at one time!! :-) Love your little girl stash too... anything we should know?!