Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009 was a super busy, week long, fun filled time at the Graham household!! We had "Four Christmases" this year and we had a great time at all four of them!

Our First Christmas of 2009 was with Luke's dad and his wife and all of the Graham siblings (and spouses).
We all met at Downtown Disney for the day and went to the movies, had dinner at Planet Hollywood, and saw La Nouba. It was so great to get to spend time with all of Luke's siblings!





Our Second Christmas was the annual Murdock Family get together at Gran and Pop's on Christmas Eve. Our family is growing every year!! Here are few small additions to the family this year...

Baby Jane

Baby Adaline

Baby Shaun

We were so happy to have Liz and Shan home from Prague this year for Christmas! We miss them so much and it was great to have them home.


Gran and Pop's house is the source of many of my Christmas memories and traditions... including these stockings. Granny Turner (my great grandmother) made my stocking 27 yrs ago, when I was born, and Gran (my grandmother) made Luke's stocking 6 yrs ago, when we got married. Notice the color difference... 21 years can do a little fading to felt :) I LOVE these stockings and the women who made them for us!!







Baby Jane with Uncle Luke and Aunt April



My Pop is so great!! Gotta love his hat :)


Mom reading the Christmas story, while the babies act it out with the Little People Nativity set. Emmanuel God with Us!


My Love and I :)


My sister Emily and I


The Third Christmas was at Mom and Dad's on Christmas morning. All 4 of my sisters, and our spouses, and the 3 babies all had a slumber party at mom and dad's on Christmas Eve!! On Christmas morning this is what mom's tree looked like.


Unfortunately, that is the one and only picture I have from Christmas morning... in fact that is the only picture I have from Christmas day. So there are no pictures of our Fourth Christmas at Luke's mom's house :(

Here is a picture of our Christmas Tree before we loaded all the gifts in the car to head out on on our Four Christmases adventure.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Love the Grahams!!



post signature


2 comments:

mama said...

The last Christmas picture should be your Christmas card! It is adorable and says it all!!! I do love Christmas, it was way too short this year!

Liz said...

What a super cute picture of Rage in his Santa hat! Your tree was beautiful... I'm so glad I got to see it. I'll have to upload my pictures from Christmas morning and send them to you.

And I'm visiting your blog because I miss you...