Friday, August 27, 2010

What can you buy for $53.63??

All of this!!!!

The day has finally come, I have given in to the couponing craze!! Today I went to Publix with my first batch of coupons and got the following items...

4 Totinos Pizzas
5 boxes of Cereal
2 bags of Salad
2 packages of hotdogs
2 packages of bratwurst
1 package of breakfast sausage
1 whole chicken
2 boxes of aluminum foil
2 packages of break and bake cookies
2 boxes of potatoes
paper plates
coffee filters
1 can of black beans
1 can of spaghetti o's
2 boxes of mac & cheese
Butter

Don't judge my food choices... Luke is home most of this month, and Jessica moves in on Friday, so a lot of the "unhealthy" choices were for them.

I'm just stoked that I was able to buy $97 worth of groceries for $53!!!

post signature

4 comments:

The Lourceys said...

Geez. Blog much? I love seeing all of your updates, even if they are all at one time.

chrisa4357 said...

Good job coupon girl! I'm glad it worked out so well for you even tho the choices aren't the best in the world :)

mama said...

You go girl! I found out Sat morning that you can go to Publix website and get the weekly specials, Wed-Wed and coupons. They also have meal planning and shopping tips. The site is publix.com/save.

Sure wish we had a publix in Wauchula, I love that store! And by the way, I learned that the one across the street is a "green store", so there you go!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Your list makes me laugh. :) Where's the milk and the eggs????? But seriously... coupons rock!

Can't remember when exactly Jessica moves in, but I hope you all are having a fun week! Shannon, Kelly, and I still remember and often reference the 6 weeks when she lived with us in Ocala. It was a lot of fun.