Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Top Pre-Order!!!

More exciting Since October news today... "This is My Heart" (SO's new album) is a Top Pre-Order album on MusicChristian.com. Woohoo!!! And Since October played House of Blues in Dallas, TX last night. Things are really taking off fast and we are so excited to see what God has on the horizon. To view their album on MusicChristian click on the link below and scroll down to the bottom where it says "Top Pre-Orders"
*****UPDATE*****
As of 4/8/08 Since October "This is My Heart" has moved from #8 to #4 on the preorder list!! WOO HOO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to pre-order the CD but the website won't let me checkout. Don;t know what I am doing wrong, I'll have to call them. This is too cool and wanted to be one of the first to get the album!

Alex and Melody Our Story said...

Hey April,

Are you going to Pittsburgh, for the video shoot April 14th? I could maybe take a day trip to see you if you'll be there. Still trying to catch on with the whole blogging thing want to work on putting up more pics like you. Yours looks great!

Luke & April said...

Melody I am not going to be in Pittsburgh... I don't get to go much due to having to work. I am going to be in Nashville (april 19 - 23) for GMA week, but I know that is kind of far from you. I have not seen you in FOREVER... i would love to catch up with you.