Saturday, October 4, 2008

Change... Is DEFINITELY a Good Thing!!

Most of you already know this, but God has brought about some MAJOR change in the Graham household over the past few weeks.

God brought about a wonderful opportunity for me to work for our church, Bayside Community Church, as a Team Leader for the Children's Department. It was definitely one of those "God brought this about, it is too good to be of my own doing, I can not turn this down or I am running from Ninevah" kind of situations.

So after much pray and discussion Luke and I stepped out on faith and I resigned from my position at Chancey Interior Design. While I am finishing up my last few weeks at CID I am also beginning my work at Bayside. I covet your prayers during this time, as balancing the two jobs for the next few weeks is definitely going to be a challenge!

I started full force tonight with my new position at the church and I am LOVING it already!! I love that I get to work with such amazing people... people who were already our friends and such a big part of our lives!

It is truly amazing how "A man's heart plans his ways, but the Lord directs his steps." Luke and I had a pretty good plan layed out for the next few years, but God has provided a MAGNIFICENT plan!! A plan that is way better than anything Luke or I could have ever dreamed up.

I STAND AMAZED!!

post signature

3 comments:

The Lourceys said...

I'm SO glad you got the job!!! And I'm so glad you like it. PS- I've been trying to call you. I realize you work now on the weekend but you do have a long drive from work to home. Maybe you should call me while you're driving.

chrisa4357 said...

Yay for a new job! I'm glad you like it :)

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Looking forward to seeing all that God has in store for the Grahams...