Saturday, October 18, 2008

Little Dog... Big Food

Rage is a pretty small dog!! At a whopping 7lbs he is a lean mean fighting machine (or should I say "screaming" machine). But don't be fooled this dog LOVES his food! We recently started buying large bags of food for him to save ourselves many many trips to Petsmart. We buy a 20lb bag of food for a 7lb dog, and the best part about it is that we only have to buy dog food every 5 months. No Joke!! Rage eats 3x his body weight every 5 months. I wonder how many pounds of food we humans consume every month?? That might be an experiment I might have to do for at least a month... see how many pounds of food I consume in 1 month in relation to my body weight. Maybe i'll start in November :)

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of food for one little dog, but hey, if it saves you money!! If you are going to see how many pounds of food you consume in a month, I wouldn't start until after the first of the year, you will probably eat more in Nov and Dec then you usually would on a normal non-holiday month. Just a thought.

The Lourceys said...

This is so funny. I love that you got a picture of him with the bag. I don't even know how you made him sit still that long.