Monday, November 10, 2008

One Word

TYPE ONLY 1 WORD. IT’S HARDER THEN YOU THINK!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? TABLE
2. Your significant other? MICHIGAN
3. Your hair? PONYTAIL
4. Your mother? AWESOME
5. Your father? GOLFER
6. Your favorite thing? FAMILY
7. Your dream last night? N/A
8. Your favorite drink? FANTA
9. Your dream/goal? STORE
10. You’re in? HOUSE
11. Your fear? STOLEN
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? KIDS
13. Where were you last night? GUERIN'S
14. What you’re not? MESSY
15. Muffins? BANANA
16. One of your wish list items? RUGS
17. Where you grew up ? WAUCHULA
18. The last thing you did? EAT
19. What are you wearing ? SHORTS
20. Your TV? ON
21. Your pet? PRECIOUS
22. Your computer? LAPTOP
23. Your life? GREAT
24. Missing someone? LUKE
25. Your car? DIRTY
26. Something you’re not wearing? SUNGLASSES
27. Favorite Store? TARGET
28. Your summer? HOT
29. Your favorite color? ORANGE
30. When is the last time you laughed? TODAY
31. Last time you cried? YESTERDAY

Now it’s 4 answers
32. FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME? mom, ashleigh, elizabeth, emily
33. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: ice cream, pizza, hummus, cake
34. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW? nyc, michigan, bed, beach
35. FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND: anna, liz, ashleigh, ?

post signature

3 comments:

The Lourceys said...

Your favorite color is orange??? That's weird.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I agree with em... not that it's weird, but it's definitely the most surprising thing on your list.

As for me having time or the mental space to list my "one words"... sorry... not gonna happen. My one word is tired. :)

Luke & April said...

I must admit it was difficult to pick a favorite color... who really has a Favorite Color (besids Emily = Green, and Angie = Pink). I picked orange because it is Fall, and I do like orange, and it was the closest color to me at that moment (the leaves on my coffee table are orange :)