Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

For Thanksgiving Luke and I made a quick (and I mean 48 hours quick!!) trip to North Carolina to Ashleigh & Chris' house. We rode up with Mom and Dad Wednesday night, got to NC around 8:00am Thursday morning, and flew home on Friday afternoon. Our holiday was VERY layed back with everyone hanging out in their PJ's all day. Here are some photos from our day...


The boys played 18 holes of WII golf.

And Rock Band... we like to call this group "The Ninja's" :)

Em blogging... we girls do this A LOT!!

Cadence Playing.

I know I am a little biased, but isn't this child precious!?!?!?

On our way to the airport on Friday we had to stop for an impomptu photo shoot in a field down the street from Ash & Chris' house. We were attempting to get a Christmas picture. Who knows... you might see one of these photos on a Christmas card in your mailbox soon :)

Luke and I have A LOT to be Thankful for!! God has blessed us with Incredible Friends and Families!! He has given us both Wonderful jobs that allow us to share the Love of Christ with others, and he has given us each other! I am Thankful, not only today but everyday, for my wonderful husband who loves me and loves Christ with all of his heart!!

post signature

1 comment:

anna and geoffrey said...

April, You look so good :) Love the bangs and long hair.... Miss you and hopefully I'll see you when we are there in December. Pencil me in!!