Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Poppa's 75th Birthday

Last Saturday was Poppa's 75th Birthday!! All of the Family (that lives in Florida) went to the Colombia in St. Pete to celebrate. My poppa is one of the people who has had the greatest impact on my life. As a little girl (and still as an adult :) I spent a lot of time staying with my Gran and Pop. Poppa has imparted a ton of wisdom to me over the past 25 years of my life, and I am always hungry for more. He has shown me through example what it means to follow Christ on a daily basis. He has given our family a legacy of faith, and for that I will be forever grateful!!
Opening Gifts.
I love the looks on both Gran and Pop's faces :) So happy!
Gran and Pop.
I love these guys SOOO much!!

Rylee helping Gran with her Girl Scout cookie order :)

Kagan.
He was such a good boy.
Blowing out the candle on his Birthday Flan!!
Happy Birthday Pop!! I Love You!!

post signature


3 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Happy Birthday indeed! I love the picture of you and Poppa - super cute shirt you're wearing there. And the one of Gran and Pop just makes me miss them... some days Florida feels so far away.

The Lourceys said...

Um, that's not a shirt, it's a dress and it's mine but I"m too big for it now. It is super cute though. So sad I missed this. Thanks for the post.

chrisa4357 said...

I'm so glad you posted on this. I'm so sad that we weren't there for it. Liz, I know you seem far away, but we might as well be just as far when events like this are going on and we miss them. Well, at least April blogs well :) Happy Birthday Poppa!