Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Shower #1

Last Sunday afternoon my friend Marcie and I hosted a surprise baby shower for our good friend Jenn. Jenn is due with her 3rd girl in about 3 weeks. Since she had almost everything she needs for baby Kelsey we decided to do a "Pamper the Mom" shower. We asked everyone to bring diapers and wipes for baby Kelsey or a little papering item for Jenn (lotion, new pajamas, etc). And to top it all off a bunch of people went together and got her a gift certificate to the Spa at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota. Jenn was really surprised and we all had a great time celebrating this wonderful mommy and this new little girl together!!

(Baby shower #2 coming up this weekend... For those of you who don't know I am hosting a shower for my friend Ashley on Saturday. We have 12 girls in our circle of friends at church who are pregnant and due between Sept & March. I'm convinced there is something in the water at church, so that's why I bring bottled water to church :)

post signature

No comments: