Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saying "See you Later"...

I HATE saying good bye... so two weeks ago today, we did not say "Goodbye" to Liz and Shan, but "See you Later". My sister Elizabeth and her husband Shannon moved to Prague, Czech Republic to do short cycle church planting. We miss them terribly, but we know that God has called them to do this work and they are so excited to share the love of Christ with the people of Prague.

Although Liz and Shan will not be back in the states for 12 months they don't feel so far away when we can Skype and see each other whenever we want :)

I am so grateful for my sister and I Love and Miss her very Much!!

You can keep up with Liz and Shan and their adventures in Prague at http://elizbradley.blogspot.com/






post signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

So fun! We must be thinking alike today... I spent all morning loading pics for a similar post. I'll have to copy the pic of me with Em and Rob. And I have a similar one of you and Luke at the computer... I'll have to send it to you.

chrisa4357 said...

I'm glad that Liz actually posted on her blog so that you aren't a liar :)